Preface


In the rest of your breath, if you really don’t have any time; take a look of a space your live.
The previous of our generations provide us a short-view, how they used to be.
THESE PAGES ARE NOT YOUR LIVE, NOR MINE.
IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO CAPTURE AND RETELL THE REALITY OF LIVE; WE COULD ONLY MAKE A STORY, SENTENCES OR WORDS.

On July 21, 2005, I received a bundle of writing scripts by chance from a pretty young girl, Frisca.
“Morning, Sir. It’s from my grandpa”
“Thanks, My love to him. I wonder how he wrote this all almost perfectly in his age…(72)”
I had read one or two pages then I keep in my bookshelf for three years.
On April 2008, I read numbers of small words on its cover, it is consist of the aim of the collections. Since then I’ve found that he really wanted to share the meaning of live for us, for the next generation.
This encourages me to meet him at once…. BUT …
Frisca, His granddaughter answered calmly, “I’m Sorry, Sir. He passed away, last year.”
“Ooh… I’m sorry. God bless Him” I whispered.

Here is what I can do, by making online parts or His collection to the world.
dedicated to my beloved Grandpa,
Eyang Kakung A Markapi Pujiharjono

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
============================================

No comments:

pertanda bukan sinyale man